[ncl-talk] issue plotting accumulated precip

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 31 09:08:36 MDT 2018

Hi Andrew,

I'm not aware of anything in 6.5.0 that would cause this problem, but I
would guess the problem is with the reading of the GRIB file rather than
the calculation.

Can you provide your script and data? You can use ftp, and feel free to
email me offline if you don't want to email this to the group:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ftp_files.shtml

Thanks

--Mary