[ncl-talk] Adding label bars to an xy (bar) graph

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:18:36 MDT 2018

Adam:

Actually, it's sort of obvious now that you show it because NCL is a very
logical language (the people who built it must share this attribute).

The command you set to False has the word "mono" within, while the command
you set contains only the word "FillPatterns."

Thanks for pointing this out and thank you for the help.  Much appreciated!

Barry