[ncl-talk] gsn_contour_shade

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 21 19:34:09 MDT 2018

Hi,

Very hard to say with the information provided. The examples cited at the
bottom of the description of gsn_contour_shade show how to do multiple
shades:

   http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_contour_shade.shtml

In general, they involve setting the resources gsnDraw and gsnFrame to
False, doing your gsn_contour_shade() calls, and then calling

  draw(plot)
  frame(wks)

to draw everything.

If those examples don't help, you might write back with more of your script
to help others trouble shoot.  I hope that helps...

Rick