[ncl-talk] ESMF regridding: projection over Northern Hemisphere

Michele Petrini - CITG M.Petrini at tudelft.nl
Mon Aug 20 14:25:53 MDT 2018

Hi Mary,

I had some issue with ftp, you can download the files here

https://app.box.com/s/u370opclz0iy0wewt8cvqqmqiqh5vsi8

thanks!

Michele Petrini, PhD

Department of Geoscience and Remote Sensing, TUDelft
Delft, The Netherlands

M.Petrini at tudelft.nl<mailto:M.Petrini at tudelft.nl>
+39 3398367372
michele.petrins (Skype alias)

On 20 Aug 2018, at 22:24, Mary Haley <haley at ucar.edu<mailto:haley at ucar.edu>> wrote:

Hi Michele,

I downloaded the file HUY file, but didn't see the CISM2_nplaea_4km_180312_x_y_4000.nc file on ftp.
I looked at the dates of the other files on the CGD ftp and didn't see anything that was uploaded around the same time that might be the second file. Can you try again?