[ncl-talk] PolyDrawOrder XY Bar Chart Question

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 16 16:37:18 MDT 2018

Hi Daniel,

I found it easier to use gsn_csm_blank_plot to create the gray-filled
background, gsn_csm_xy to create the bar plots, and then overlay to overlay
everything. This makes it easier to control the draw order of stuff.

Please see example bar_22.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/bar.shtml#ex22

and let me know if this is not what you were talking about.

--Mary