[ncl-talk] Error initializing udunits-2 unit system

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 16 08:42:45 MDT 2018

Yes, I will add a note about this. I opened a ticket, NCL-2765.

I had tried this on cheyenne before. When I tried this on my Mac this
morning, I couldn't reproduce the problem using either NCL V6.4.0 or 6.5.0,
so there's something strange going on here. I think I know what the fix is,
however, and it shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks again for the report.

--Mary