[ncl-talk] plotting a polygon over an existing plot

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:57:51 MDT 2018

Hi Alison,
It is difficult to answer the question without data file, but I just
noticed that you may need to switch your xpts and ypts in the call to
gsn_add_polyline.
So replace the line:

From:
        dum(i) =
gsn_add_polyline(wks,contour_tot,xpts(i:i+1),ypts(i:i+1),resp)
To:
        dum(i) =
gsn_add_polyline(wks,contour_tot,ypts(i:i+1),xpts(i:i+1),resp)

I not sure if this would solve the issue because I do not have experience
in WRF related plotting.

Cheers,
Rashed