[ncl-talk] segmentation fault while using gsm_csn_xy

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 30 19:51:51 MDT 2018

Hi Zhifeng,

I was able to run your script using 6.3.0, and as with 6.4.0, I get a plot
and do not get a SEGV. So I'm not sure what to say at this point. We
*might* be able to get some insight by running ncl under gdb, and then
performing a stack-trace once the SEGV occurs (let me know offline if
you're unsure how to do this).

Rick