[ncl-talk] Plotting problem (attached smaller size)

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:17:56 MDT 2018

Looks like a problem with the projection: the shift doesn't seem to be uniform. How did you plot the data? Have a look at this page https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/native.shtml <https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/native.shtml>

A poor-man solution would be to turn off the map outline (mpOutlineOn=False) since your data is already masked over land, but even in that case the tick marks on the x and y axis won't correspond to the actual values, even if just slightly....

> On 19. Apr 2018, at 16:45, sunmin park <mireiyue at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, NCL users,
>
> I did plot SST however, the line between continent and ocean does not match with data (attached figure). How I can fix it?
>
> Thank you!
> Sun-
>
> --
> Sunmin Park,