[ncl-talk] How can I plot QNICE in WRF output file?

Fangda tengfangda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:17:18 MDT 2018

Hi:

Thanks for all your help, I have checked the variable list using
"ncl_filedump",  and the variable of QNICE is indeed in wrfout file when I
use the thompson scheme.

I did a mistake that I wrote the wrong filepath to my wrfout files, as I
run the same case with four microphysic schemes. The "wrf_user_getvar"
works well now when I change to the correct filepath.

Best wishes!

Fangda