[ncl-talk] NCL + VAPOR Workshop in Boulder, July 9-12, 2018

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 13 15:03:10 MDT 2018

This is an advance notice that we will be offering an NCL + VAPOR Workshop
at NCAR in Boulder, CO, July 9-12, 2018.

The registration will likely open April 17 or 18, so keep your eyes on this
page for the registration link:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Workshops/

Registration is limited to 16 students.

We will be offering limited travel funds for up to 3 students or faculty
members at universities / colleges in EPSCoR states or at MSIs
(minority-serving institutions). The deadline to apply for travel funds is
May 14, so don't wait!

If you have any questions about the workshop please email me directly.