[ncl-talk] contour labels

Marston Ward marston.johnston at gu.se
Tue Apr 10 06:01:02 MDT 2018

Hey Adam,

Thanks for the tips and apologies for the late reply.
I’ve solved this by removing the labels altogether.

Cheers,
/M

On 5 Apr 2018, at 18:40, Adam Phillips <asphilli at ucar.edu<mailto:asphilli at ucar.edu>> wrote:

Hi Marston,
Take a look at examples #3, 5, 6 and 7 on the contour labels examples page here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/contourLab.shtml
I've had success with the strategies shown in both #3 and #5.
Hope that helps!
Adam