[ncl-talk] The problems to use function of pot_vort_hybrid

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 9 21:47:36 MDT 2018

Yes:

      return( [/pv, s, theta, dthdp, dudp, dvdp, dtdx, dtdy/])
to this:
      return( [/pv, s, theta/] )

I think the following is fine.

vr  = vr + conform(vr,f,nlt)     ; absolute vorticity

Try the attached.

----
Place the attached script in the directory in which you are running the
script.
*If* uou already habe 'load' statement, make sure that the following is the
last 'load'

Cheers D

load "./pot_vort.ncl'
;---> your script follows