[ncl-talk] convert polyline shapefile to netcdf via ncl_convert2nc

Lyndz olagueralyndonmark429 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 21:04:44 MDT 2018

Hi Sir Dennis,

I tried your suggestion. I was able to run the script but I'm getting a
very large count. When I counted it manually, the count does not exceed 10.
But I'm getting around 88.
Attached are the output image, csv input file, and modified script.

I only wanted to count the TC with Vmax greater than 35knts. So I tried
masking first the data.

I might be missing one important step here.

Many thanks for the help.

Sincerely,

Lyndz