[ncl-talk] libgfortran.so.3 error loading shared library

Prasad, Siva sp4436 at mun.ca
Sat Apr 7 08:25:39 MDT 2018

Hi George,

Thank you. I tried reinstalling gfortran 64 bit. I think all the libraries
point to the 32-bit version of the libgfortran.so.3. So I fixed it like
this

export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/local/MATLAB/sys/os/glnxa64/libgfortran.so.3

Then it works perfectly and can execute ncl scripts. I hope this won't
cause any other issues.

Thank you very much

:)
Siva