[ncl-talk] subprocess is undefined

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Fri Apr 6 06:24:45 MDT 2018

Hi Seyed,

Mary wrote a few days ago, that version 6.5.0 will be coming soon but if
you want to get the current developer version, which includes
subprocess, use conda.

---
/Mary wrote:/

/   We are putting the final touches on NCL V6.5.0 and trying to get a
version out this month. It's been
    harder to get it out sooner because we had a lot of last minute
issues come up./
/
/
/  If you are interested in trying a beta version now, then you can use
"conda" to download a development
   version.  See our conda page:/
/
/