[ncl-talk] When NCL 6.5.0 will be avaiable ?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 5 11:03:24 MDT 2018

Hi Jerry,

We are putting the final touches on NCL V6.5.0 and trying to get a version
out this month. It's been harder to get it out sooner because we had a lot
of last minute issues come up.

If you are interested in trying a beta version now, then you can use
"conda" to download a development version.  See our conda page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml

--Mary