[ncl-talk] composite

Nabeela Sadaf nh16 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Wed Sep 27 18:59:10 MDT 2017

Hi
I am new to NCL. I want to make composite of strong monsoon years(precipitation). In this script i have selected strong monsoon years  as  0.5 standard deviation above mean. when i try to run this script, it gives following error

"fatal:NclOneDValGetClosestIndex: finish coordinate index out of range, can't continue

fatal:Could not obtain coordinate indexes, unable to perform subscript

fatal:["Execute.c":8575]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 80 in file composite.ncl"

My script is attached herewith.

Nabeela