[ncl-talk] Running error

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 25 15:40:39 MDT 2017

Hi Hiren,

Please respond back to ncl-talk at ucar.edu for all follow-up questions,
unless we purposely take the conversation offline.

This script should have worked just the way it was written, so there may be
something wrong with your environment.

However, could you try the attached modified version of the script to see
if the error about gsn_csm_map goes away? I just added two lines to
explicitly load the gsn_code.ncl and gsn_csm.ncl scripts that contain the
various gsn_xxxx functions.

Also, from the same window where you are running the NCL script from,
please type the following and email the output:

which ncl
ncl -V
env | grep NCARG
ls $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm