[ncl-talk] NCL PROBLEM

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 25 15:01:58 MDT 2017

If I understand, you want all the 128 rows of data reformatted into 1 row?
Offhand, that strikes me as a difficult form to work with, but I assume you
have good reasons for wanting it that way. It kinda depends on how you read
the data into NCL. For example if its ascii, you could use the asciiread
function to ingest, then loop over the rows and simply concatenate them
into one long string using the string "+" operator.