[ncl-talk] A question about vertical section of wind vector with wrfout data

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 22 15:29:29 MDT 2017

OOPS! After I looked more carefully at the second plot, I realized it is
not correct because I forgot to remove the tfDoNDCOverlay resource.

This resource should not be set if you are setting the sfX/YArray and
vfX/YArray resources.

Please see the attached (hopefully fixed) script and new images (only the
second image is different).