[ncl-talk] doubt regarding title

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:48:30 MDT 2017

Try to look in WRFUser.ncl.

Make a back up or copy it to your directory to reference directly.

Then, you can play with the settings that affect titles.  It isn't easy,
but I managed some changes a while back.

Barry

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 7:02 AM, swati shewale <shewaleswati16 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks a lot for suggestion. could you suggest resources for left, right
> and centre string as well.
>
> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Adam Phillips <asphilli at ucar.edu> wrote:
>
>> The gsn*String resources can only be used within a gsn_csm_* plotting
>> function. If you are calling a WRF plotting function (wrf_contour for
>> example) gsnLeftString will be ignored. Note that some of the wrf plotting
>> routines allow the user to set a special resource to set a subtitle.
>> (Example: SubFieldTitle in wrf_contour)
>> Adam
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:53 PM, swati shewale <shewaleswati16 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I am handling WRF output so is it like gsn resources wont work as it
>>> works on regular netcdf file?
>>>
>>> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 9:22 AM, swati shewale <shewaleswati16 at gmail.com

>> --
>> Adam Phillips
>> Associate Scientist,  Climate and Global Dynamics Laboratory, NCAR
>> www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/asphilli/   303-497-1726 <(303)%20497-1726>
>>
>> <http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/asphilli>

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Lecturer,