[ncl-talk] making SH polar plots bigger

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 14 16:35:59 MDT 2017

I think the issue is that you do not want to set mpMinLat for the
southern hemisphere; you want to set mpMaxLat (Since the south pole is
the minimum possible latitude).

Try setting res at mpMaxLatF  =  -60, and the southern hemisphere plot
should have the same zoom level as the northern hemisphere plot.
 -dave