[ncl-talk] Problem with satellite projection

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Tue Sep 12 08:23:01 MDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I am using the satellite projection to plot some surface field in the
Barents Sea. Somehow, there are longitude coordinates of "west" and "east"
on my left and right axes, respectively, even though, I'd wish to have
latitude "degrees north" on them, instead, obviously. What is the trick
here?
Also, the ratio of the viewport resource does not seem to take effect
(vpHeight, vpWidth; i.e. if I want a slightly 'stretched' plot instead of a
quadratic plot)

I attached the plot and a script of the resources which I used.

Any help appreciated,
thanks in advance
Anne