[ncl-talk] Error while handling multiple WRF output files

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 7 13:24:33 MDT 2017

If I understand you correctly, then you need to reshape your X array so
that it is NTIM x 8 x NLAT x NLON, and then you can average across the
second dimension from the left.

I've attached a modified version of your script, which is UNTESTED. You may
need to modify it to do the right thing with regard to copying over the
required metadata.  I did this a little with copy_VarAtts, and copy_coords.

--Mary