[ncl-talk] Why I can not get the right position for the 2 Figure in a wks? (Question on the vp resource?)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:22:45 MDT 2017

I think it's your maximize_output call that is the problem.  This function
will maximize the size of all plots on that particular frame so they are as
large as possible. You don't want to call this, because you went through
the trouble of resizing the plots yourself.

I suggest not calling maximize_output and instead calling draw and frame:

draw(hov1)
draw(cn1)
frame(wks)

--Mary