[ncl-talk] Difficulty in handling pressure levels of WRF file

swati shewale shewaleswati16 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 04:57:13 MDT 2017

Thanks a lot for providing links. It was very useful. I tried to fetch my
dataset using script from first link. there I got a doubt like.. the winds
which I have plotted (at 850 hpa)....whether It is a resultant of U and V
wind?...I have attached plot along with script....Please let me know if any
corrections needed as well as I wish to plot resultant of wind vector.