[ncl-talk] A strange bug?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 30 12:20:18 MDT 2017

Barry,

I didn't see any of the attached NCL scripts.

If you are seeing colors that you don't expect for a certain time step,
this could be due to the contour levels that you chose.  If you are
animating across time, you want to be sure to fix the contour levels to a
range that represents the full range of your data, and not the range of
your data at any particular time step.

Also, did you do a printMinMax at each time step to verify what the min/max
at that time step looks like?

--Mary