[ncl-talk] wrf_user_vert_interp is undefined

Bill Ladwig ladwig at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 25 11:22:41 MDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

I was unable to reproduce your problem with my 6.4.0 installation here
(installed via conda-forge).  I suspect there may be something wrong with
your installation.  What do you have NCARG_ROOT set to?  Type in the
command "echo $NCARG_ROOT" in to your command line and see what this is set
to.  My first guess is that this is pointing to an older version of NCL
where the function is not defined in WRFUserARW.ncl.

Bill