[ncl-talk] Difference in ensemble mean near surface temperature

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Wed Oct 18 20:29:21 MDT 2017

Hi Barry

Both the WRF output files are for 29(24 hours) days but I call them ensemble since they have been generated by using an ensemble approach.

Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au<mailto:m.lynch at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)