[ncl-talk] 回复: no value at the equator and additional line using gsn_add_polygon

刘振 286909655 at qq.com
Fri Oct 13 12:52:58 MDT 2017

Hi,

It works. But I can not understand. I didn't see any value differences of xp and yp. Why it works? And actually I do this before because I copy the part from ncl website. See attached links:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/xy_10_lg.png
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/xy_10.ncl
But why there is no connection line from start point to the end point. I don't think the value is same for the start and end points. Thanks.

------------------
刘振
 中山大学
环境科学与工程学院
大气科学系
Phone: +86-15013246049
 Liu  Zhen
 Department of Atmospheric Science
School of Environmental Science and Engineering
 Sun Yat-sen University
Email address: liuzhen9 at mail2.sysu.edu.cn