[ncl-talk] unable to add a poly_line and horizontal line

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 10:43:05 MDT 2017

Hi I have to add "best fit Line to my plot" but unable to get valid co-ordinates of the plot. Example, in the plot 1, I have to make a slanting line to show that a nmber of points are falling around it. I am able to add the coordinates, but not the poly line.
Also i donot know , why the Horizontal lines are not coming even I have given  (line 68)res at tmXMajorGrid                =   True  ; as in https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/xy_9.ncl       res at tmXMajorGridThicknessF      =   1.0        res at tmXMajorGridLineDashPattern =   2
(0) plot(0) 0.843109 0.843109
Pls suggest Geeta.