[ncl-talk] query

saurabh rathore rohitsrb2020 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:15:02 MDT 2017

Dear NCL users,

I am trying to save the regression coefficient value from a 2d variable
which is in depth and time and also its 95% confidence interval i.e. b95 in
regliine_stat function. I want to save the upper and lower bound value of
b95 but somehow the function is not working. Please help me out for this. I
am attaching the data file and the code that I am using.

regards, saurabh

--

*REGARDS*

*Saurabh Rathore*
*Research Scholar (PhD.)*
*Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology*
*Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur*
*contact :- 91- 8345984434*