[ncl-talk] Stream function

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Wed Nov 22 09:27:57 MST 2017

Did you search?

There are multiple functions depending on data and whether it's a function
or procedure.  After that it's a scalar array so any of the many contour
plotting examples will help you out.

e.g. and linked in the "See Also" section of the below.
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/uv2sfvpf.shtml
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/uv2sfvpF-1.shtml

googling
"NCL  streamfunction"    brings up many examples, scripts, etc.
"ncl-talk streamfunction" brings up numerous posts about streamfunction
which may help with any issues.

Good luck,