[ncl-talk] List archive is mangling attributes

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 17 16:19:59 MST 2017

Mary,

Would it be possible to tighten the pattern check?  Look for A at B.C, where B
and C are unbroken alphanumeric, separated by a single dot.  If the pattern
is not matched, then don't conceal the "at" sign.  This should be
sufficient for almost all Netcdf attribute cases, I think.

Also, is there any chance this was improved in Mailman, since your last
software update?

--Dave