[ncl-talk] doubts in the eof script

MADHU V madhuv68 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 04:16:27 MST 2017

Dear Friends

I am attaching the ncl cript for the EOF calculations. In that i need the
PC componet graph is not appearing in the year wise scale.

I need to display my PC graph in time series. year wise.

I here by attach the script which I have taken from the Data analysis of
the NCL site.

Link attached.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/eof.shtml

the script file is

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/eof_2.ncl

In the script file help me to modify the scritp , so that i can get the
plot in time series ( years wise)

Your help will be greatly appreciated. I am new to this package.

regards
Madhu

--
Dr. V Madhu M.Sc, B.Ed, M.Tech, Ph,D