[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 9 13:35:04 MST 2017

Dr. Afzaal,

NCL depends on the libgomp library for some internal parallelization calls.

You will need to download this library for your system. If you google the

    /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgomp.so.1: version `GOMP_4.0' not found

error message, you will get several hits that tell you how to deal with
this issue.

In particular, here's a list of packages on Ubuntu that have libgomp:

https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=raring&arch=any&mode=filename&searchon=contents&keywords=libgomp.so.1

--Mary

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 12:06 AM, Dr. Muhammad Afzaal <afzaalkarori at gmail.com