[ncl-talk] Cross validation

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun Nov 5 20:36:11 MST 2017

Cross-validation could be done in NCL. However, there is no existing
NCL-based cross-validation library. You would have to develop and test.
---

Several software tools contain cross-validation libraries:
R,  Matlab,  likely Python's SciPy are tools that have cross validation
libraries.
Also, the Development TestBed Center:
     www.dtcenter.org/met/users

Good Luck