[ncl-talk] Error while handling multiple WRF output files

swati shewale shewaleswati16 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 00:07:06 MDT 2017

Hello Barry,

I have gone through the wrf function, you said (wrf_map_overlays). Attached
script as well as plot for the same. Actually I am prefering combination of
GSN and WRF function because while doing panel plot (3*3), I need to use
some of the gsn functions that helps to make self explanatory plot (such as
left/right/side strings, title, main title etc)