[ncl-talk] Query- problem to plot cyclone track

Gaurav Tiwari gaurav16 at iiserb.ac.in
Fri May 26 11:14:01 MDT 2017

Hi, I have tried whatever you have suggested but still facing problem as
mentioned below. Kindly run my script by using any wrfoutput.nc file so
that my script will be cross checked also and it will be easy for you to
solve my problem.

Script is attached below.

Thanks and regards,

--gaurav

gaurav at 2-Lenovo-S510:~/ncl_scripts$ ncl trackmod.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2017 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.4.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.

Variable: time (subsection)
Type: string
Total Size: 8 bytes
            1 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes:    [1]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 6
  _FillValue :    missing
  FieldType :    106
  MemoryOrder :    0
  description :
  units :
  stagger :
(0)    1440
(0)    1440 : 996.752 (56,72)
warning:gsnAddCyclic is not a valid resource in map at this time
(0)    dot:62.9357,13.9954
(0)    Eye:9140

*Gaurav Tiwari*
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
(IISER B)
Bhopal- 462066, Madhya Pradesh
Email: gaurav16 at iiserb.ac.in <saquib16 at iiserb.ac.in>
Mob: +91-7471112407
LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/gaurav-tiwari-bb36357a?trk=hp-identity-name>
Research gate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Gaurav_Tiwari5>

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
consider the environment before printing this e-mail*