[ncl-talk] Query- problem to plot cyclone track

Gaurav Tiwari gaurav16 at iiserb.ac.in
Thu May 25 12:13:31 MDT 2017

Hi Mary,
   I am continuously trying to plot the track of a cyclone by using
wrfoutput.nc file but I am getting error which is pasted below:

gaurav at 2-Lenovo-S510:~/ncl_scripts$ ncl trackmod.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2017 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.4.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
warning:gsnAddCyclic is not a valid resource in map at this time
(0)    dot:62.9357,13.9954
(0)    Eye:9140
warning:Argument 2 of the current function or procedure was coerced to the
appropriate type and thus will not change if the function or procedure
modifies its value

I am attaching my script and output figure. KIndly check my script and help
me  to solve my problem.

--Gaurav