[ncl-talk] AUtocorrelation between timeseries

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed May 24 09:42:38 MDT 2017

There is no *single*  function that (a) calculates correlation; (b)
calculates the 'effective' degrees of freedom; and (c)  calculates the
significance using (b). However, a function can be written that uses:

(a)
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/escorc_n.shtml
or
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/escorc.shtml