[ncl-talk] issue with taylor_diagram_less_hardcoded.ncl

Beáta Szabó-Takács szabo.b at czechglobe.cz
Tue May 23 03:42:26 MDT 2017

Dear Jatin,
I applied your taylor_diagram_less_hardcoded.ncl<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/taylor_diagram_less_hardcoded.ncl> function which better represents my taylor diagrams than by https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/taylor_diagram.ncl.  I attached the figures and the script.Unfortunately, the correlation label overlaps the case labels in the case of taylor_diagram_less_hardcoded.ncl. Could you suggest me a solution for this issue?
Thank you very much for your help in advance!
Kind regards,
Beata