[ncl-talk] dsgrid interpolation problem station data)

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon May 22 11:15:29 MDT 2017

Hi Stavros,

I don't see where the array zo returned from dsgrid2() has any coordinate
information (?)

I'm not expert at this, but if I correctly understand what's going on, I
think you need to do something like:

; make coordinate variables; i.e, varname == dimension name
xo!0 = "xo"
yo!0 = "yo"

; associate coord vars to data variable
zo!0 = "xo"
zo!1 = "yo"
zo&xo = xo
zo&yo = yo

and then of course, to reorder for plotting you'd write  zo(yo|:, xo|:)

I hope that helps.