[ncl-talk] replace part of colormap

Beáta Szabó-Takács szabo.b at czechglobe.cz
Mon May 15 03:05:43 MDT 2017

Hi Marston,
You can produce a new .rgb color palette by copy „amwg256.rgb” and rename it e.g „amwg2”.  Open the created amwg2.rgb file and rewrite the first rgb numbers: 146  112  219 to 255 255 255 and save the file. After that, you have to set your environment variable based on http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/create_color_table.shtml to use awg2.rgb in your script.
I hope I could help you!
Best regards,
Beata