[ncl-talk] Skew-T axes

Jared Lee jaredlee at ucar.edu
Tue May 9 15:51:55 MDT 2017

Hi, I've been trying to follow some of the skew-T plot examples on this
page:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/skewt.shtml

For instance, in Example 1, it shows how to draw the background, which
includes values along the bottom x-axis and left y-axis, as in this image:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/skewt_1_3_lg.png

However, with NCL v6.4.0 (haven't tested older versions), those values
along the x and y axes no longer display, even if I copy-paste all of
Example 1 into a file and run it.

So my question is: How do I get those values along the axes to display like
they are in the example's output graphics?

Jared

--
Jared A. Lee, Ph.D.

Email: jaredlee at ucar.edu (w)