[ncl-talk] ncl_convert2nc not accepting more than two input files with ncl 6.4

Franco Catalano franco.catalano at uniroma1.it
Mon May 8 08:22:06 MDT 2017

Hi,
I am using ncl_convert2nc to convert a list of hdf-eos files to netcdf.
This worked just fine with ncl 6.3.
This is the way I use the command:
ncl_convert2nc $dir_data/file1.hdf $dir_data/file2.hdf $dir_datafile3.hdf
-e hdf
where $dir_data is the path of the directory containing the data.

Unfortunately, after updating to the latest release of ncl (6.4), I have
noticed that this command is not working anymore when more than 2 files are
given as input. This is the error with 3 files as input:
ifiles_t: Subscript out of range.
ifiles_t: Subscript out of range.

Converting one file at a time or 2 files works.
I suspect this is a bug of latest release.

Thanks.
Regards,

Franco

*Il tuo 5 diventa 1000*