[ncl-talk] Problem regarding drought Index SPI plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun May 7 11:50:12 MDT 2017

Dear Saquib Saharwardi,

When you have problems with an NCL script, please describe the error or
problem in more detail.

For example, if you are getting an error message, cut-and-paste the error
*exactly* as it appears so we know what it is.  It also helps if you
include the same script that causes the error.

Also, since we can't run your script without the data file(s), it helps if
you can do one of the following:

1. Provide the data file(s) via our ftp :

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put <your_file>
quit

Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this
directory, and neither can we. We need to know the exact names of the files
in order to retrieve them.

2. Put in some "print" and/or "printVarSummary" statements so we know what
your variables look like, and include the output in an email. For example:

printVarSummary(prc)
print("nr = " + nr)
print(runlen)