[ncl-talk] problem with HDF file message contd

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 22:55:59 MDT 2017

Thanks mary and dave.
I am putting the file today (4.05.2017) by the name of  TRMM_LIS_SC.04.1_2011.104.76394.HDF

Kindly check.
 Geeta.

    On Thursday, 4 May 2017 12:08 AM, Mary Haley <haley at ucar.edu> wrote:

 Dear Geeta,
You need to tell us the name of the file, because we can't do an "ls" on the ftp server.
Also, you didn't indicate what the issue is with this file.  Is this in reference to the earlier lightning email messages (which I plan to address)?  If so, it helps if you refer to the early messages so we know which file this is in reference to.