[ncl-talk] significance_percent_at_90

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Wed May 3 11:32:05 MDT 2017

Hi Kunal,
There are numerous examples of overlaying two contour fields on one another
on the overlay and contour on contour Examples pages here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/overlay.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/conOncon.shtml

Example 11 on the contour effects page shows how to do stippling if you'd
prefer to use that for your overlay:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/coneff.shtml#ex11

Hope that helps. If not, please direct any further inquiries to the
ncl-talk email list.
Adam